Medium beige chocolate black merino wool suit 3
search
  • Medium beige chocolate black merino wool suit
  • Medium beige chocolate black merino wool suit 3
  • Medium beige chocolate black merino wool suit 2

Medium beige chocolate black merino wool suit

€65.49
Shipped right away

The women's dress in Marenza Merino Wool is a precious and refined garment, carefully crafted in Italy. Its composition includes 80% merino wool, renowned for its softness and ability to retain body heat naturally. The remaining 20% is polyamide, which adds strength and durability to the fabric, ensuring the dress retains its shape and beauty over time.

Every detail of this garment is studied with precision, including the size guide which makes it easy to choose the perfect size. Options include L (46-48), XL (50-52) and XXL (54-56), to fit a wide range of women's body types.

This dress is a combination of elegance and comfort, ideal for multiple occasions, from daily life to special events. Its Italian origin and the quality of the materials used guarantee a superior class product, which will give the woman who wears it a sense of timeless style and sophistication.

Size guide

L = 46-48

XL = 50-52

XXL = 54-56

Size
Quantity
In stock

Shipments with GLS Flex Delivery
Italy 5.90 (Free shipping over €99)
Europe: €20 (Free shipping over €199)
Asia: €50 No free shipping
North America: €35 None Free shipping
Availability: 3
Price including tax: €65.49

Our privacy policy

Our Privacy Policy explains our principles when it comes to the collection, processing, and storage of your information. This policy specifically explains how we employ cookies, as well as the options you have to control them.

  • 1 What are cookies?

    Cookies are small pieces of data, stored in text files that are stored on your computer or other device when websites are loaded in a browser. They are widely used to "remember" you and your preferences, either for a single visit or for multiple repeat visits

  • 2 How we use cookies

    We use cookies for a number of different purposes. Some cookies are necessary for technical reasons; some enable a personalized experience for both visitors and registered users; and some allow the display of advertising from selected third party networks.

  • 3 Controlling Cookies

    Visitors may wish to restrict the use of cookies or completely prevent them from being set. If you disable cookies, please be aware that some of the features of our service may not function correctly

  • 4 Information We Collect

    We only collect information about you if we have a reason to do so-for example, to provide our services, to communicate with you, or to make our services better.

We are committed to maintaining the trust and confidence of our website visitors. We do not collect, sell, rent or trade email lists or any data with other companies and businesses. Have a look at our Privacy Policy page to read detail information on when and why we collect your personal information, how we use it, the limited conditions under which we may disclose it to others and how we keep it secure.

We may change Cookies and Privacy policy from time to time. This policy is effective from 24th May 2018.

Product entirely made in Italy in our laboratories.

Selected, traceable raw material of the highest quality.

Unique design, designed to adjust and enhance the shapes, adapt to all styles while being elegant.

Suitable for all occasions.

The Merino wool used guarantees elasticity and softness to the touch.

Composition

80% Merino wool

20% polyamide

Abito-Donna-nero-cioccolato

Data sheet

Composition
80% Lana merino 20% Poliammide
Size
Unica
Fit
Regular

Shipment

All shipments are traceable and customizable only with GLS Flex Delivery Courier, once the purchase is delivered to the courier you will receive an email with the access data to customize the shipment.

The Courier does not call the customer, except in exceptional cases. Use the Flex Delivery service.

More information

Times and Costs

EUROPE: Delivery expected within 48h / 96h.

  • Italy 5.90 (Free shipping over €99)
  • Europe: €20 (Free shipping over €199)
  • Asia: €50 No free shipping
  • North America: €35 None Free shipping

The cost will be calculated in the cart during checkout, after entering the shipping data.

Countries served

The following countries are served by our courier.

  • Albania
  • Austria
  • Belgium
  • Bulgaria
  • Croatia
  • Czech Republic
  • Denmark
  • France
  • Germany
  • Greece
  • Italy
  • Luxembourg
  • Holland
  • Poland
  • Romania
  • Slovenia
  • Spain
  • Hungary
  • United States
  • Japan

Delayed shipments on holidays or strikes

Attention, a shipment can be delayed due to national, regional holidays, strikes or breakdowns.

Customs tariff, VAT and Extra

The import tax, duty and VAT are to be paid by the customer.

Payment methods

Credit, debit, prepaid and/or rechargeable cards

  • All payments are made securely through Nexi circuits
  • The goods will be processed within 24 hours

Bank Transfer

  • The goods will only be processed after crediting the current account (2/3 days)

By purchasing a Marenza® Cashmere or Melerik® garment you will be sure of receiving a Made in Italy quality product, soft and timelessly elegant. All our yarns are carefully selected, to offer the customer the best possible experience. To color our garments we use completely natural dyes both in finishing and fixing. Most of our colors are yarn dyed making our products even more valuable.

Woman Cashmere

Men Cashmere

Reviews

Write your review

Medium beige chocolate black merino wool suit

The women's dress in Marenza Merino Wool is a precious and refined garment, carefully crafted in Italy. Its composition includes 80% merino wool, renowned for its softness and ability to retain body heat naturally. The remaining 20% is polyamide, which adds strength and durability to the fabric, ensuring the dress retains its shape and beauty over time.

Every detail of this garment is studied with precision, including the size guide which makes it easy to choose the perfect size. Options include L (46-48), XL (50-52) and XXL (54-56), to fit a wide range of women's body types.

This dress is a combination of elegance and comfort, ideal for multiple occasions, from daily life to special events. Its Italian origin and the quality of the materials used guarantee a superior class product, which will give the woman who wears it a sense of timeless style and sophistication.

Size guide

L = 46-48

XL = 50-52

XXL = 54-56

Write your review